Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Loretta's Northwesterner in South Park

Do you like Hamburgers and Fries?  Do you like to eat them in an Airstream Trailer?  Then we found the perfect spot to do this!!!!


We happened upon it while googling a place to eat in South Park.  Yes, I know it is not Renton, but my Mom's name is Loretta, and my beautiful spouse has a thing for Airstream trailers, and, Azzizza their great waitress, lives in Renton.  There you have it.


 Its ranking had 4-5 stars from all of its reviews.  And, they mentioned that there was  a trailer parked in back for us to dine in.  


Say no more.  We were off and driving.  In reality, South Park is only about 10 minutes from Renton.  


The Airstream lived up to the billing.  It was a funky, eclectic, dining room for a small group of people that allowed you privacy from the other patrons.  


I asked Azzizza what they were famous for.  The answer was fast and true:  Tavern Burger and Fries.  I ordered the double, and we split the fries.  Do you remember when fries were hand cut and deep fried?  Those past days are back.  The burger taste like I cooked it on my weber BBQ and the fries were big, thick, and pure heaven.  You need to stop everything and get over there and eat this Combo.  To die for.



As you can see there is plenty of covered outside seating in the back.  The man at the outside bar had his laptop out and was surfing the web.  I do not know if there is WiFi. 

Once again, probably the best burger and fries combo not in Renton that I have tasted in many years.

This is a Bar and Grill.  No Minors allowed.
Did you say BREAKFAST?    

No comments:

Post a Comment